Канадское достояние (форум Nickelback)

Объявление

Новый альбом Feed The Machine

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Канадское достояние (форум Nickelback) » Новости Nickelback » Nickelback в прессе

Nickelback в прессе

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 226

xenia, когда я была "меленькой" и только пришла работать, ясен пень, что мне хотелось увидетьи узнать как людей многих "звезд". кто-то сказал тогда мне, кажись голова местного сообщества писателей, "если тебе нравится человек как писатель или исполнитель, не пытайся узнать его как человека. может быть очень больно". это иногда справедливо, иногда нет. по написанному можна видеть что за человек это пишет. последнее мое впечатление - концерт Дельфина. меня он нисколечки не разочаровал, наоборот укрепил мою любовь к его творчеству. были писатели, исполнитеои, после разговора с ними наступало очищение. пустышки в основном палятся сразу, еще не доходя до прес-конференции. думаю, Чад нас бы не разочаровал. ну меня по крайней мере... правда последнеее время он, похоже, здорово поменялся...но блин, почитайте статью в Плейбое, он до сих пор помнит откуда он и как ему дался успех. мне кажется он нормальный чел, и если бы снизошел до "попить пива" было бы очень прикольно с ним тусануть... but its only dreams... maybe someday they come true =)))

Да я думаю всем и так понятно, что все прелести известности звезданули ему по голове. Я только надеюсь, что это не обернется против него )

А на счет Мэри Энн, то тема уже затерта до дыр...все разговоры ведем здесь - Чад и Мэриэн

nickeler
Я тоже считаю, что в плане общения с простыми людьми он впольне нормальный и пока не зазнался, как некоторые...

он одевает свои чёрные очки и смотрит...

Практически свежая пресса!!!
Вот что пишут о нашей любимой rock band английская "The Sun"
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh … 721088.ece

Ярик написал(а):

Как вам такое? ;)
http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/06/kroeger-a … h-a-nickel

Обосрали за то, что он их нахрен послал :) Мол, "Я не продаю журналы, отвалите!"
Потом ещё и в тачку сел, со всех сторон окружив себя цыпочками

Возвращаясь к этой теме:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtiewj0nlzu

Хах! Тут он их узнаёт, чуть не материт, но сдерживается и говорит "Be nice to me goddammit" =)
Я вообще посмеялся )))

Прошлое видео видать не понравилось, вот и сдержался)))
Сижу жду продолжение банкета, а там дедульку какого-то показывают...а оказывается с Чадом всего-то несколько секунд момент))

dina написал(а):

Да, я тоже обратила на это внимание (это единственное новое для нас из тех 5 фактов) =)

Явно не на фанов статья расчитана)))

в новогоднем номере журнала Classic Rock, очень нахваливали dark horse! видели?

slavakrol
Видела сегодня этот журнал, но не догадалась его пролистать, не думала, что там будет что-то о Nickelback)

http://www2.kerrang.com/2009/03/nickelb … ghtry.html

Nickelback man to pen Daughtry's next album

US radio rockers Daughtry are working on the follow-up to their 2006 self titled debut album.

Theas-yet-untitled record will include songs co-written by Nickelback's Chad Kroeger and Three Days Grace's Adam Gontier.

Daughtry, fronted by former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry, topped the US Billboard chart in 2006 and has been certified Double Platinum for sales in excess of two million copies.

Хорошие новости! Особенно если учесть моё последнее увлечение творчеством Адама =)

последнее увлечение творчеством Адама =)не у тебя одного,Ярик.Я сегодня три их песни скатала,которые мне на форуме RED посоветовали)))

А вот еще кое-что)))
Juno Awards organizers aim for blockbuster show
Updated: Wed Mar. 18 2009 20:27:34
ctvbc.ca
The executive producer of this year's Juno Awards in Vancouver is promising to deliver a blockbuster show.
"You're going to see fans all night long, surrounding our stage, right up beside where the performers are going to be and I think it's really going to blow people's minds," said John Brunton.
The Canadian music awards show will be hosted by comic Russell Peters, who returns for a second year in succession, and it will feature acts from coast to coast.
Vancouver musicians Bryan Adams, Sarah Mclachlan and rock band Nickelback will share the main stage with Halifax folk band Great Big Sea and Ontario's indie sensation City and Colour, among others.
That stage will be crowded with metal trees and handcrafted leaves, designed to bring a west coast feel to the awards for the first time in over a decade that they've been on this coast.
It will be one of the most extravagant stages ever seen in the awards show, says Brunton.
"It's going to be the most flamboyant, the most colourful, most exciting set I think we've produced for the Junos, certainly the most ambitious," said Brunton.
And the acts are set to be impressive as well--including a top-secret opener who Brunton says will blow the audience away.
"The first performance in the show is going to be so explosive that it might actually burn the place down," he said.
And there are a host of other surprises to look forward to.
"Bryan Adams is going to do a number with a surprise guest that's going to blow everybody's socks off," said Brunton.
There will be 39 music awards handed out during the show.
Multi-platinum selling Nickelback, is up for five awards for their 2008 album Dark Horse.

Lead singer Chad Kroeger is happy to be home.
"It's in Vancouver, we live in Vancouver. So that's really cool. We've got five nominations, which is also really, really cool. There's just too many reasons to go," said Kroeger.
And the band doesn't care too much which award they win, but the audience choice award looks good to Kroeger.
"Well take any one," said Kroeger. "But the fan choice is a large poll; you're sweeping a massive audience. So if you get that one, it's a good indication that people actually like you. It's really cool."
The band is playing a set that will include another surprise for the audience.
"Were going to play a song that's very risky and sort of tongue-in-cheek," said Kroeger.
The Juno celebrations will last from March 26-29 and are to include street parties and concerts downtown, and The Stills are getting ready to party.

Отредактировано RockerGirl (25-03-2009 10:30:55)

+1

Вай, здорово-то как!

RockerGirl написал(а):

Vancouver musicians Bryan Adams, Sarah Mclachlan and rock band Nickelback will share the main stage

И Б.А. там будет и никелята! Вот было бы здорово увидеть их двоих за один вечер :love:  Жалко чо не живу в Ванкувере! Обязательно бы пошла!

RockerGirl написал(а):

Were going to play a song that's very risky and sort of tongue-in-cheek

Интересно о какой енто он? Something in you mouth? Shakin` hands? :unsure:

SOmething In Your Mouth, к сожалению, я уверен.
Но мне Shakin Hands намного больше нравится )

ROADRUNNERRECORDS.COM TOP 20 OF ALL TIME!
So this week we're switching it up a bit on you! We've decided to do a little more research and bring you the top 20 of all time on RoadrunnerRecords.com from both video and audio! Going through all the information on these was really interesting, and we're going to give it to you. Take a look at how many plays each video got, and how many times the audio tracks were played!  Then watch YOUR favorites!

Top Videos of All Time on RoadrunnerRecords.com!
1. Nickelback "Far Away" ... 252,160 views
2. Nickelback "Photograph" ... 215792 views
3. Trivium "Entrance Of The Conflagration" ... 202,127 views
4. Trivium "Anthem (We Are The Fire)" ... 200,628 views
5. Nickelback "Savin' Me" ... 200,154 views
6. Cradle Of Filth "Temptation" ... 182,106 views
7. Slipknot "MTV Teaser" ... 175,130 views (can you believe a TEASER got more views than a music video?! What are you Slipknot fans doing?!)
8. Nickelback "Feelin' Way Too Damn Good" ... 165,692 views
9. DragonForce "Operation Ground And Pound" ... 162,926 views
10. Slipknot "The Blister Exists" ... 161,012 views
11. Black Label Society "Concrete Jungle" ... 151,286 views
12. DragonForce "Through The Fire And Flames" ... 148,854 views
13. Nickelback "How You Remind Me" ... 136,837 views
14. Killswitch Engage "My Curse" ... 128,780 views
15. Slipknot "Before I Forget" ... 125,617 views
16. Nickelback "Someday" ... 124,679 views
17. Nickelback "Rockstar" ... 120,780 views
18. Nickelback "If Everyone Cared" ... 114,189 views

19. Stone Sour "Through Glass" ... 106,351 views
20. Slipknot "Voliminal DVD Trailer" ... 97,853 views

Top Songs of All Time on RoadrunnerRecords.com
1. Nickelback "Rockstar" ... 193,872 plays
2. Killswitch Engage "Daylight Dies" ... 154,647 plays
3. Nickelback "Too Bad" ... 148,511 plays
4. Suffocation "Breeding The Spawn" ... 124,752 plays
5. Cavalera Conspiracy "Sanctuary" ... 124,537 plays
6. Cradle Of Filth "The Foetus Of A New Day Kicking" ... 105,038 plays
7. Nickelback "Far Away" ... 101,527 plays
8. Slipknot "The Blister Exists" ... 87,993 plays
9. Slipknot "The Heretic Anthem" ... 83,420 plays
10. Trivium "Anthem (We Are The Fire)" ... 71,695 plays
11. DragonForce "Operation Ground And Pound" ... 68,778 plays
12. Killswitch Engage "This Fire Burns" ... 61,316 plays
13. Dream Theater "Constant Motion" ... 59,630 plays
14. Killswitch Engage "Holy Diver" ... 55,663 plays
15. Cradle Of Filth "Dirge Inferno" ... 54,591 plays
16. Dresden Dolls "Night Reconnaissance" ... 54,083 plays
17. Trivium "The Rising" ... 49,560 plays
18. Black Label Society "Blood Is Thicker Than Water" ... 44,293 plays
19. DevilDriver "Unlucky 13" ... 43,715 plays
20. Killswitch Engage "My Curse" ... 43,411 plays

Nickelback fans throw in their five cents

Listeners defend their much-maligned musical heroes

By Sandra Sperounes, The Edmonton JournalMarch 31, 2009

"I love Nickelback for the great songs and Chad has such a wonderful, full bodied, gravelly voice that sinks deep into one's soul. The lyrics are stories about some pretty sad topics, but that's life. He sings about life. A modern Frank Sinatra. All the hard work and effort these artists put into their careers, the least we can do as fellow Canadians is support them in their success." -- Ivy Lukaniuk, Stony Plain

"Honestly, how can you possibly not like Nickelback? Those 'critics and bloggers' that love to hate Kroeger are either deluded by, coerced by or paid by the record industry. They hate the fact that (Chad Kroeger's) production company is thriving. Another rebel rocker from small-town Alberta. If they were from Toronto, they'd be bigger than Mats Sundin. The music is great, the lyrics are tight and often hit home. They sing what we know -- like it or not." -- Bill Beach

They put out this kick-ass, high-energy, even naughty at times music. I prefer the naughty stuff, after all we are all human and whether we like to admit it or not, most things they sing about we've encountered (which isn't always a bad thing). It keeps me moving and thinking, keeps me young and fresh, but most of all it keeps me entertained ... because THAT'S what music is all about, isn't it?" -- Lisa Ecker, Pennsylvania

"They are human, they are just like you and me.Most celebrities could give a crap if they have a fan who would like a moment of their time; these guys do it with a smile on their faces and we love that!" -- Cynthia Hooper, Salisbury, North Carolina

What fans like about Nickelback:
1.Stage presence -2.Pure rock --3.THAT voice --4.Audience interaction -- 5.Adrenalin pumping -6.The WHOLE experience --

... Why do I love Nickelback?

Why do people smoke? Because they are ADDICTED.

Why do people take drugs? Because they are ADDICTED.

And I like Nickelback because I'm ADDICTED!!!" -- Jo Savage, Western Australia

Say a big two fingers to all these so-called Nickelback haters. Tell them to go and concentrate their bitterness to the awful girl/boy bands who sing along to backing tracks and cannot perform live and who only appeal to the younger age-group of fans, whereas Nickelback appeal to a wide range of fans." -- Linda Harris

"I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you why I love them.

There really is only one reason. The music. Isn't that the reason any one person likes any one musician or band? The music has to connect to a person. The first release from their newest CD, Dark Horse, means something to me. Nickelback put words and music together and came up with a message: have hope, don't give up.
Chad's raspy vocals get a lot of unfavourable comments from critics, but I'm glad his voice is unique. I'm glad he doesn't sound like every other cookie-cutter pop star out there. That should be considered a good thing." -- Karen Russell, Sanford, Florida
"They are self-made musicians who work hard, have had nothing handed to them on a silver platter and have always been respectful to their fans in person. They write their own music, do not lip-sync, play their instruments and sing their own vocals on ALL their albums and live shows. Moreover, Nickelback has more class than most musicians and definitely more respect for people than critics or haters. Maybe that is because they have self-respect. -- Nina Soli, San Antonio, Texas
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Entertai … story.html

Отредактировано RockerGirl (15-04-2009 08:43:36)

Хохо, как Роадраннер могли упустить их???

Ярик написал(а):

Хохо, как Роадраннер могли упустить их???

Вот уж не знаю)))Но 8 песен из 20 принадлежат никелям-вот это что-то!!!

Dark Horse Review auf "CDStarts.de"

http://www.cdstarts.de/kritiken/100029-Dark-Horse.html
-обзор альбома.Пишут,что Никелевская  „Never gonna be alone“ -современная версия Def-Leppard ,а вот „Next go round“ сильно попахивает Metallica-ой.Это единственное,что там можно воспринять как похвалу.Музыку в альбоме назвали "заправленной тестостероном".Как обычно.
ЗЫ :Критики на то и критики,чтобы пеной изо рта брызгать.

Отредактировано RockerGirl (15-04-2009 08:37:24)

мини интервьюшка о новой гитаре Чада
http://www.noisecreep.com/2009/04/03/ch … -les-paul/

Отредактировано vovec (28-04-2009 12:31:03)

+1

vovec
спасибо за ссылку
вске равно останусь при мнении что уж слижком блестючая она

Вы здесь » Канадское достояние (форум Nickelback) » Новости Nickelback » Nickelback в прессе